This is surprisingly easy to make, and brings out the complex flavors of the cauliflower. Even my kids enjoy cauliflower served this way:
- Half a medium sized cauliflower…no need to pare off the commonly seen little bit of brown on this vegetable…image below…that’s not mold, it’s oxidation and is rarely avoided when grown in the hotter months.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half a cup of Queso Fresca cheese, crumbled into large chunks
- quarter cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- half cup of bread crumbs
- dash of olive oil
- one pound of hamburger
- diced green onions or chives
- sprinkle of Grizzly Joe’s Natural Chipolte seasoning (www.grizzlyjoes.com)
- Brown your hamburger, drain and set aside.
- Dice up cauliflower
- Combine cauliflower and hamburger, then mix in crush garlic and Queso Fresca.
- Top with bread crumbs, parmesan cheese a dash of olive oil, green onions/chives and Chipolte seasoning
- Bake at 375 until the cauliflower is tender but not mushy
- Serve at once