-Bunny Hill with Hottub is the largest property offering at Morning Song and is tucked into the hillside, enjoying views of our organic farm and beyond. Sleeps 8 max, (with 2 sleeping on one of two sofa pullouts) full kitchen, with private garden, enclosed meditation lanai, outdoor deck with seating for 8, and large hottub.
-The home is a spacious, well designed getaway that welcomes guests of all ages. The master bedroom has a comfortable King bed. The second and third bedrooms are furnished with a Queen beds. Two more guests can sleep on the queen pull out coach in the “library,” (open concept, adjacent to the living room), or in the Master bedroom’s Full pull out coach. Linens provided. Soak up the pleasure of lounging in the garden and watching the bird and butterflies! Indoors, the comfortable living room has a Smart flatscreen TV with dvd and a library of movie-buff approved movies. No cable, but log into your Netflix or Hula/etc. account using our wifi. Sparkling clean Mexican tiled bathrooms waiting for your arrival. Full kitchen with plenty of small appliances for your wonderful meals: coffee maker, rice cooker, crock pot, blender for your smoothies, food processor, healthy air popcorn maker, waffle iron, cook books. Full size refrigerator stocked with breakfast items for your stay. Heated hot tub for your private use just steps from your patio door.
-Designated parking just for you, plenty of room for 3-4 cars in the long, sloped, paved driveway to your home. The path the the front door is short but does require two steps up to the front door.
-Morning Song Farm’s Bunny Hill with Hot tub property is tucked into a hillside subtropical fruit grove and enjoys views of our organic farm and beyond. Sleeps 8 max, (with 2 sleeping on one of two queen sofa pullout in the livingroom/family rooms) full kitchen, with private garden, enclosed meditation patio and large hot tub. Add any of our optional classes to round out your trip: hand churned ice cream churning, jam making, or cheese/fresh butter making, beginning mosaic and acrylic pour art classes.
-Besides gathering eggs, interacting with our alpacas, chickens, goats and peacocks; we offer several homesteading classes.
-Learn cheese making, jam making, or enjoy a hand churned ice cream activity, acrylic pour art or beginning mosaic scheduled just for your group. All homesteading activities are offered to your group, for one class fee for all participants, and are held privately in your home or garden. Our activity fees are per booked home, up to maximum occupancy of the home, not per person. This is a great deal! If you are combining participants from two or more homes please let us know so both bookings are charged appropriately.
Other things to note:
- Three bedrooms: a king, and two queen bedrooms, plus one sofabed in master bedroom, and one in livingroom (total of 5 beds), maximum 8 guests.
- Large dining hall seats 8
- Full kitchen with coffee maker, kitchenaide mixer, blender, food processor, citrus juicer, etc.
- We stock with papergoods typically sufficient for 2 nights (paper towels and toilet paper), we do not restock.
- Five stage Reverse Osmosis drinking water filtration system in kitchen
- Two bathrooms, one ensuite in king master bedroom (also has a queen sofabed in the master) shower only, and another hall bathroom with a combo shower/bathtub.
- Lots of free parking, easily enough for 3-4 cars.
- Rural setting but only a few minutes from Old Town’s Temecula’s nightlife.
- Beautiful night sky far enough from city to enjoy the stars on clear nights
- Central to both Temecula and Fallbrook’s wineries